To update the bank details used by Stripe you will need to log-in to your Give as you Live charity admin account and go to the ‘Charity bank details’ section, where you can add new bank details. You will then need to email Give as you Live some verification documents to verify the bank details.
Articles in this section
- How do we update our charity bank details?
- How can we check that Stripe hold the correct bank details?
- We have received a payment from Stripe. Where can we see the breakdown for the payment?
- What payment reference will show on our statement?
- Can I create a Stripe account using a non-UK address?
- We already have a Stripe account - do we need to set up another account via Give as you Live?
- When will we receive our first payment?
- Are there any fees for holding a Stripe account?
- I don’t have any of the documents required for verification?
- Who can open a Stripe account?