Yes. You need to set up a Give as you Live Stripe account so that Stripe can process the payment to you using the bank details that we have verified.
Articles in this section
- How do we update our charity bank details?
- How can we check that Stripe hold the correct bank details?
- We have received a payment from Stripe. Where can we see the breakdown for the payment?
- What payment reference will show on our statement?
- Can I create a Stripe account using a non-UK address?
- We already have a Stripe account - do we need to set up another account via Give as you Live?
- Are there any fees for holding a Stripe account?
- I don’t have any of the documents required for verification?
- Who can open a Stripe account?
- Why do I have to set up an account on Stripe?