As soon as you have set up your Stripe account and the account has been verified your first payment will be in your bank account within 3 days. Following your first payment from Stripe, donations are then paid monthly. Your payment will appear with the reference ‘Stripe Give as you Live’
Articles in this section
- How do we update our charity bank details?
- How can we check that Stripe hold the correct bank details?
- We have received a payment from Stripe. Where can we see the breakdown for the payment?
- What payment reference will show on our statement?
- Can I create a Stripe account using a non-UK address?
- We already have a Stripe account - do we need to set up another account via Give as you Live?
- When will we receive our first payment?
- Are there any fees for holding a Stripe account?
- I don’t have any of the documents required for verification?
- Who can open a Stripe account?