If you have started the registration process and need to get the verification documents, your progress will automatically be saved. You can then come back to your Stripe registration and upload your documents as soon as you have them. Your documents must be verified by Stripe before your first payment can be made
Articles in this section
- How do we update our charity bank details?
- How can we check that Stripe hold the correct bank details?
- We have received a payment from Stripe. Where can we see the breakdown for the payment?
- What payment reference will show on our statement?
- Can I create a Stripe account using a non-UK address?
- We already have a Stripe account - do we need to set up another account via Give as you Live?
- Are there any fees for holding a Stripe account?
- I don’t have any of the documents required for verification?
- Who can open a Stripe account?
- Why do I have to set up an account on Stripe?