We have now partnered with a new payment processing partner, Stripe, which will allow the charity to receive payment of donations. This is due to our previous payment partner, Technology Trust, no longer disbursing monies within the marketplace.
Articles in this section
- How do we update our charity bank details?
- How can we check that Stripe hold the correct bank details?
- We have received a payment from Stripe. Where can we see the breakdown for the payment?
- What payment reference will show on our statement?
- Can I create a Stripe account using a non-UK address?
- We already have a Stripe account - do we need to set up another account via Give as you Live?
- Are there any fees for holding a Stripe account?
- I don’t have any of the documents required for verification?
- Who can open a Stripe account?
- Why do I have to set up an account on Stripe?