In effect, Give as you Live invoices itself on behalf of the Charity or its Trading Company for the Trading Payment. This means that payments can be made promptly and efficiently to the Charity and it provides a clear audit trail.
Articles in this section
- What is a Compliance Agreement?
- What is a Commercial Partnership Agreement?
- Why am I being asked to complete a Compliance Agreement?
- What is a self-billing invoice?
- Do we need a separate trading company?
- What if my charity does not have a trademark number?
- How do we set the percentage level of the Trading Payment?
- Is it necessary to add VAT to the trading payment invoice?
- Are Everyclick search payments subject to any changes?