A Compliance Agreement is a combination of a Commercial Participation Agreement (required by law) and a Self-Billing Agreement (to simplify payment to the charity).
Articles in this section
- What is a Compliance Agreement?
- What is a Commercial Partnership Agreement?
- Why am I being asked to complete a Compliance Agreement?
- What is a self-billing invoice?
- Do we need a separate trading company?
- What if my charity does not have a trademark number?
- How do we set the percentage level of the Trading Payment?
- Is it necessary to add VAT to the trading payment invoice?
- Are Everyclick payments subject to any changes?